When Do Breaks Happen?
We will break boxes the day they sell out. All sold out breaks for the day will begin at 7:00pm, Mountain Standard the day of. For example, if a box sells out when we are live, we will break it when the current live break is over. If a break sells out in the middle of the day, it will be broke at 7:00pm that night. If you buy a personal box during the day and want it broke live, we will try our best to break it asap depending on store volume.
Multi-Player & Misc. Cards
If a card has two players or more on it, all customers that have a team associated with the card will go into a random unless a person has the majority of the teams. For example, a three player jersey card is pulled and it has players from the Broncos, Raiders, and Chiefs on the card. The owners of those 3 teams will go into a random unless one person has a majority of the teams. If all teams are equal among each other, the order you are placed into the random will be determined by the order the teams appear on the card (left to right, top to bottom). We will then roll the dice to see how many times we random the names. We will then random the names. Whoever lands on top after the last random will win the card. For example, Brad owns the Broncos, Monte owns the Raiders, and Justin owns the Chiefs, that is who goes into the random. We then roll the dice, they show an 11 so we random those three names 11 times. Justin lands on top after the 11th random, Justin wins the card.
- In the event of a redemption card coming out we will refer to the checklist on groupbreakchecklists.com. The owner of the team that the card is associated with on the checklist will win the card.
- In the event the card is in a college uniform or NO NFL team logo is present we will go by the checklist on groupbreakchecklists.com
- In the event the team on the card is no longer in existence (example: Montreal Expos) we will go by where the card is associated via checklist on groupbreakchecklists.com.
- In the event there is no checklist available, or the card is not on the checklist at groupbreakchecklists.com at the time of the break, we will then go by who the player last played for.
- If there is no player or team on the card, the card will be random to everyone in the break regardless of the year and if it was later discovered what the card that came back from the redemption was. The number of times we do the random will be determined by dice roll. Whoever lands on top after the last random will win the card.
- These rules are affective as of July 1st, 2017.
- To view our live breaks, simply log onto our Facebook group page at Playmakers Breaks and Personal Boxes.
- We will be breaking everyday a break fills depending on uncontrollable circumstances.
- We ship all cards the morning after the break.
- First class Domestic shipping is included free with all purchases.
- If you would like to purchase insurance or have your product shipped in a different way, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
- We carefully package and ship your cards completely protected in corresponding packaging to assure safe and sound delivery as expected.
- In the event that you are concerned about shipping, please do not hesitate to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we can do. Please realize that sometimes the USPS has delays, especially around holiday seasons.
- We cannot be held responsible for any mistakes, lost packages, or damage done by USPS.
- There are no refunds whatsoever once the product has been opened.
- The more spots you purchase in a break, the better your chances are of getting a hit.
- There is a chance that your team will not receive any cards from the break. Please don't purchase if you don't understand the process. It’s called a skunk break for a reason. Because it stinks. We by no means have any control over the product inserted in boxes and random is random.